2890 S US Highway 17/92, Casselberry, FL | Directions 3270728.680307 -81.336052
Monday thru Saturday 10:00am to 7:00pm.
Sunday Noon to 5:00pm
Great Selection, Friendly Staff, Furnished our Winter Home – In 2010 we purchased a foreclosed home in Florida. This is our second home. We have purchased many items at Gotta Have It that have helped make our house a home! So far, we have gotten a headboard and triple dresser, several lamps, a couch and chair, parsons table, end tables, bedside tables, lovely glass top dining table with four chairs. Artwork. The best buy(s) ever for us is ceiling fixtures. The previous owner of the home we purchased stripped it to more than the bare walls - they took the light fixtures! We purchased TWO replacement light fixtures here, one was a chandelier. I purchased an end table one day and the owner found me a matching coffee table (yep i bought that too). We are from Ohio but we never miss a stop by Gotta Have It when we are in town. I needed delivery and they introduced me to a deliver service that delivered the same day. This is critical for us because our stays are short and we don't have time to wait for delivery. The owners are always fun, friendly and helpful. Good solid Quality items at great prices. Don't miss this place.
Adequate but Unfriendly – This store is packed, but unfortunately 70% of the items are more suitable for a garage sale. the remaining 30% are of good quality. So it will take you a while to sort between the hundreds of poor items to find something of use.
when you finally find what you want, and excited to get it or have it shipped, then comes the less pleasant part, the lady owner, who gives you the feeling that she is doing you a big favor just speaking to you, and that she does really care at all whether you are happy or not or will you come back or not. this leaves a little sour taste after spending half an hour to find something to buy.
best of the best for pre-owned – This store is the best pre-owned store I've ever seen, and I am the queen of 2nd hand/pre-owned stores, I've been in them ALL! The owners are very nice and welcome all their customers with an acknowledgement. They assist if you are looking for something specific. They HAVE IT ALL! Quality good stuff, no junk. All furniture is wood, no particle or press board. I completely furnished a 2nd bedroom for less than 150.00. Also lots of collector items.
Fabulous Things! – This shop sells used furniture and house decor from different vendors. The nice thing is that if one vendor is not to your taste, the next ones will be. Also, the prices are very reasonable. I bought something that I couldn't fit in my van and they used a delivery service to bring it to my house - all for way less than I could buy it new or even at a garage sale I bet.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Gotta Have It Pre-Owned Furn on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.