Orlando >Country Club Sod & Landscape
2613 Coolidge Avenue, Orlando, FL | Directions 3280428.575868 -81.402795
NOT RECOMMENDED – I spent $11,347 with this company to do a complete landscape design and irrigation with St. Augustine grass in the front yard and Bahia in the back with 98 viburnum bushes surrounding the perimeter of the back yard and seminole chips, a palm and 15 sheiflera in the front yard.
AND I REGRET IT
1. They did not spray the yard after they pulled up the old grass.
2. The Seminole Chip rock sample was orange. When the two tons arrived at my house, it was pink.
3. The Bahia sod was put down very loosely with 1 in gaps in some areas.
4. They did not install the irrigation valves correctly which led to my meter being fooled into thinking I had my water on full blast 24/7.
5. Within a couple months, weeds began to grow in the areas between the Bahia sod and it never evened out. Bermuda grass also began to show up in the St. Augustine grass in the front yard.
6. They moved my septic tank lid leaving a 1" gap for dirt to fall in and broke the secondary holding tank lid.
I called and was told by one of the new owners that they weren't responsible for the damage their company did to my septic system 8 months ago. I was also told that they would possibly be inclined to help me to get repeat business, but since I did my entire yard, they can't expect any repeat business, so, they didn't see why they would want to help me.
During the conversation, the new owner displayed an attitude of arrogance, combativeness, and downright poor customer service.
Her suggested resolution was that I spend more money with them at "cost" for them to fix the damage they caused.
I told them that was unacceptable and I asked them to please send someone out to access the damage and to offer me a better resolution. After a week, I still haven't heard from them.
THIS COMPANY AND THEIR NEW OWNERS ARE NOT WHO I WOULD DO BUSINESS WITH EVER AGAIN. I RECOMMEND ANYONE LOOKING FOR SOD AND IRRIGATION IN THE CENTRAL FLORIDA AREA TO STAY AWAY FROM COUNTRY CLUB SOD & LANDSCAPING.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Country Club Sod & Landscape on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.