I had a problem with my electric dryer not heating up. Several other repair places immediately wanted to charge$125 to "come take a look" at the dryer. However, when I called Whitford's the owner spoke to me as someone who needed help but not a huge bills. He explained how to remove the part he believed to be the problem and suggested I bring it in for it to be tested in the store. It took only a few screws to remove the fuse and thermometer. I took it to the store and in less than one hour and under $30 my dryer was working great. I will visit this store again and again thanks to the wonderful service I received. Recommend highly.